The phase 3 of the mobile money interoperability by GHIPSS is almost complete, and that means you can seamlessly transfer money from your mobile money wallet to any mobile money wallet or bank account, and vice versa.
To send money from your bank account to a mobile money account, you first have to visit your bank to link your bank account to your mobile money number.
1. Dial MTN Mobile Money short code: *170#
2. Select Transfer Money
3. Choose Bank Account
4. Select Bank Account to your Wallet
5. Choose Bank Account to Wallet
6. Find and Select Bank
7. Enter Account number
8. Confirm Account number
9. Enter Reference ID
10. Enter amount
11. Enter your PIN to confirm and complete the transaction
1. Dial Vodafone Cash short code: *110#
2. Select Send Money
3. Choose From Bank Account linked to this Phone Number
4. Select your Bank name
5. Enter amount
6. Enter your PIN to confirm and complete the transaction
Dial AirtelTigo Money short code: *110#, select Send Money, choose Bank account and follow prompt.
You can now do everything from the comfort of your home.
Once you have transferred the money to your mobile money wallet, you can cash out or send it to any other other mobile money/bank account.
Like our Facebook Page to get our weekly tips delivered to you