Update: Find new NABCO updates, here
President Nana Akufo-Addo on May 1, 2018 launched a new programme known as the Nation Builders Corps (NABCO).
According to the President of Ghana, he was disturbed by the number of unemployed graduates in the country and as such found it necessary to launch the NABCO programme.
Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) is a government programme aimed at dealing with graduate unemployment in Ghana.
One hundred thousand (100,000) graduates are expected to be recruited, trained and deployed to different public sector agencies and private sector companies.
The NABCO programme is open to all Ghanaian graduates who have completed their diploma or degree programmes at accredited tertiary institutions in Ghana.
This year's online registration began on May 1, 2018 and will end on June 1, 2018.
District offices will be open to applicants from June 4, 2018 to June 15, 2018.
Under the NABCO programme, graduates will be given an allowance of 700 Ghana Cedis every month.
You can begin the online registration process now by visiting NABCO's registration portal.
1. Email address
2. Softcopy of a passport size picture
3. Scanned copy of highest degree/diploma qualification (file must be in pdf format)
4. Certificate number of degree/diploma (if available)
5. Ghana Post GPS digital address of residence. If you don't have the digital address, download and generate one:
6. District of residence
7. National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN
8. In addition to the NSS PIN, Heal Ghana Module is open to only graduates with healthcare training and professional licence. Applicant licence number/PIN is required.
9. Any of the following National IDs:
10. Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Number
11. E-zwich Card Number
There are currently seven modules. They are:
The interviews will start on June 18, 2018 and end on July 31, 2018. Check out the timelines for the whole NABCO's application process.
The NABCO orientation will start on September 10, 2018
Placement and commencement of work will start on November 1, 2018.
Successful applicants will work under the NABCO for a period of 3 years.
For further informaton, visit NABCO's website.
Like our Facebook Page to get our weekly tips delivered to you