Do you want to create a PayPal Account in Ghana and start making and receiving payment worldwide?
If yes, then you have come to the right place.
PayPal is one of the world's leading payment platforms and many individuals and companies make personal and business transactions on the platform each day.
Although, Ghana hasn't been officially added to PayPal, you can sign on to the platform as a business.
Yes, register as a business and starting receiving payments.
Follow the steps below to sign up for your first PayPal account
You will need the following information at hand to complete your registration: your business name, business address, your ID (passport, national ID or driver's license)
1. First, you will need to visit an international PayPal Address
2. Click on Sign Up for Free
3. Choose Business Account
4. Enter your Email Adresss
5. Add a password. Make sure you set a secure one
6. Fill out the form
7. When it gets to country, choose Ghana and enter your mobile number
8. Enter all other required details and submit form
9. You will then be taken to another page to enter your business information
10. Now enter your business details
11. Enter your personal ID e.g valid passport details. Choose the ID type and enter ID number.
12. Submit your form
13. You will then be sent an email to verify your account. Click on the link and verify your account.
14. That's it, you account has been created successfully.
Visit the PayPal Dashboard to check your balance
That's it, you can now start receiving and sending money worldwide.
Like our Facebook Page to get our weekly tips delivered to you