Airbnb is available in Ghana, and if you are looking for a furnished apartment for rent in Accra - Ghana, you can easily find one using their services.
Airbnb is gradually becoming popular in Ghana with several homeowners listing their properties out for rent.
To room seekers, this is a plus as Airbnb is much cheaper than hotels. And to home/property owners, you get to make money in the form of rent.
Airbnb is a website/app that allows homeowners to rent out their private homes, apartments or rooms to people looking for accommodation.
This is usually for a short period of time. You can get rooms to rent for a few days to a couple of months depending on availability.
The app helps you to find a suitable apartment or room to cater for your accommodation needs. If you are a tourist in Ghana, Airbnb can be a great asset.
1. First download the app from Play Store or App Store and sign up
2. You can sign up using your Facebook account, Gmail account or with your email
3. You then complete the steps by Describing Yourself, Providing Basic Info and Adding a Payment Method
4. Airbnb Ghana accepts debit/credit cards as well as Paypal. Payments are made within the Airbnb app. Cash payments are strictly prohibited
5. After adding your payment method, you may book you first trip
Find a place by entering your preferred destination in the search box on the app.
Scroll through the listed rooms/apartments and select your preferred choice.
Check availability of the place by selecting the number of nights and submit a request to book.
Wait for some minutes to have your submission accepted.
After your request is accepted (SMS/email will be sent to you), you may now travel.
You will find a lot of beautiful apartments and rooms on Airbnb in Accra and Kumasi.
Always read the reviews left by past users of Airbnb, as feedback provided by them is very important in knowing what to actually expect.
If you'll be travelling to a new place for the first time, remember to do a brief google search of that particular location.
Like our Facebook Page to get our weekly tips delivered to you